Our Ambler veterinarians are able to diagnose and treat a wide variety of internal medicine conditions in cats and dogs, from gastrointestinal issues to cardiovascular disorders.
Internal Conditions in Pets
Animals can experience many potential issues with their internal systems. With veterinary internal medicine for cats and dogs, we can effectively treat these diseases and disorders.
Our veterinarians have extensive experience in diagnosing and treating challenging cases, from brain and nervous system disorders to tumors and lung disease.
At Spring House Animal Hospital, we have numerous diagnostic tools and treatment methods at our disposal. We're also able to manage patients with co-occurring disorders and diseases and provide efficient treatment alternatives for those who will not respond well to standard procedures.
Veterinary Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians diagnose and treat ailments in the following areas:
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Reproductive Issues
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
Does your pet need a procedure or expertise that we do not offer? If this is the case, we can refer you to an experienced specialist.
We are connected to a network of outstanding veterinary specialists in Ambler and throughout the area.
Laboratory & Diagnostics
Our comprehensive approach to internal medicine is supported with advanced testing, imaging, and other diagnostic procedures.